Dose modifications based on toxicities 1
- Monitor blood counts frequently through resolution of cytopenias
- Management of some adverse reactions may require dose interruptions or permanent discontinuation of VENCLEXTA
Dose modifications for use with CYP3A and P-gp inhibitors 1
- The following table describes VENCLEXTA dosage modification based on concomitant use with a strong or moderate CYP3A inhibitor or P-gp inhibitor at initiation, during, or after the ramp-up phase
- Resume the VENCLEXTA dosage that was used prior to initiating the CYP3A inhibitor or P-gp inhibitor 2 to 3 days after discontinuation of the inhibitor
Dose modifications for patients with severe hepatic impairment
- Reduce the VENCLEXTA once-daily dose by 50% for patients with
severe hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh C); monitor these patients
more closely for signs of toxicity
AML=acute myeloid leukemia.
*Adverse reactions were graded using National Cancer Institute Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events version 4.0.